Enve Racing

Upcoming Races

09/07/2019 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship
07/07/2019 70.3 Ironman Muskoka

Past Races

04/15/2019 Boston Marathon
09/08/2018 Ironman 70.3 World Championships - Port Elizabeth, South Africa
04/23/2018 Boston Marathon
09/02/2017 Ironman 70.3 World Championships - Chattanooga, Tennessee
10/10/2015 Ironman World Championship

Nicole Mikhael

Ottawa, Canada

Main FocusTriathlon
Bucket List RaceIronman World Championship 70.3, in 2019
Post-Race DrinkIsagenix recovery shake, wine and coffee. What a combo!
Off-Day ActivityMountain biking & snowboarding

For the past 15 years, I have been working in a hospital setting, interacting daily with patients with compromised health. My motivation for endurance sport was born when I realized how fortunate I am to be healthy and mobile. The training became an immediate addiction, as it taught me to value life and began to positively shape my character. My fitness journey began with a few marathons and evolved to cycling across Canada to raise money for Cancer research. Then 4 years ago, I overcame my severe anxiety of the water, took the plunge to learn to swim, and became a triathlete. As the endurance increased, my philosophy for life became overly simplified and apparent….anything in life is 90% mental, and the other 10%, well that’s just mental too. My motivation of marrying the power of a strong mind with physical mobility has allowed me to qualify for the World Ironman Championships 140.6 and 70.3 repeatedly. I am always striving to surround myself with like-minded people, to constantly evolve physically and mentally, in hopes of providing inspiration to others throughout my journey.

© Enve Racing 2019