Perks & Guidelines
Applicants will be notified of acceptance status before October 17, 2022.
ENVE Racing was created as an inclusive community that welcomes individuals at all levels and variations of skill, sport, age and beyond. We will always maintain this core value. Our 2023 roster will be organized into Competition Team and Club Team roles to ensure that both the ambassadors’ experience and partners’ expectations are united.
We value all ENVE Racing ambassadors in all team roles. If you are interested in representing ENVE, we encourage you to apply!
Criteria for Picking Team Members
- Will represent a wide range of backgrounds, ability levels, ages, and activities.
- Will have a passion for working hard, a positive attitude, and the desire to support others.
- Will be eager to support their teammates through our online community, and/or at team events.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Competition Team members will plan to participate in at least one event during the 2023 season.
- Club Team members will be encouraged to represent the ENVE brand in their activities and adventures.
- A limited number of applicants will be accepted.
- Will receive the best discounts on products from our team partners.
- Will be eligible to receive product giveaways and prizes throughout the season.
- Will purchase 2023 team gear from the Castelli store in November 2022 (A variety of discounted gear will be offered. It is up to each member to determine what is most appropriate for their athletic endeavors).
- Full Competition Team benefits will be auto applied to member accounts on January 1, 2023 and will last for one year.
- Will receive discounts on products from our team partners.
- Will have access to 2023 team gear through Castelli in November 2022.
- Are encouraged to wear our team gear proudly during training, racing, and/or adventuring.
- Club Team benefits are auto applied to member accounts upon acceptance and will last through December 31, 2023.
Additional Perks for All Members
- No membership fees.
- Invitation to exclusive team gatherings.
- Invitation to activities planned around both local and national events. This is an excellent opportunity to meet other team members in person and race alongside them.
- Private access to the team website where you will build your athlete profile, share your race schedule and results, write race recaps, share photos, and interact with other members.
- Private access to the team mobile app where you can communicate with other members, plan meetups, check the team calendar, share pictures, and more.
- Private access to the team forum. This is the perfect place to seek encouragement, brag about your accomplishments, get inspired by your teammates, or just share a laugh with like-minded individuals.
- Access to exclusive team apparel at discounted pricing. This includes cycling gear, triathlon gear, running gear, casual wear and more.
- Exclusive access to pro meet & greets and industry gear-talks throughout the year.
Guidelines for All Members
- Come to a team event. We strongly encourage our members to attend a team race and/or team gathering.
- Promote the ENVE brand. We expect our members to help with marketing efforts through social media posts and/or through interactions with their peers during training and racing.
- Review ENVE products. We ask all team members write a review on the ENVE website for each ENVE product they own. We will provide members with specific guidelines if you’re accepted onto the team.
- Like/follow all ENVE social channels. Engage with ENVE, post pictures, and make sure to use the hashtag #iRideENVE.
- Use the team website and team mobile app to stay updated and connected with other team members. Members should create a profile, keep their race schedule current, log race results, write race recaps, etc. The more our athletes share and engage with each other, the better we can promote everyone and brag when they do well.
- Refrain from publicly promoting any products from conflicting companies. This is an exclusive partnership with ENVE.
- Be respectful. Athletes chosen for ENVE Racing are brand ambassadors and need to behave accordingly. Any action that may negatively affect the integrity of the ENVE brand (i.e. doping) is cause for termination from the team.