Perks & Guidelines
Applications for the 2021 team open on September 16th, 2020.
There will be no cost associated with applying for, or joining, ENVE Racing for the 2021 season. If you're accepted for the 2021 season, you will receive all membership perks and discounts. Spots on our team roster are limited, but we encourage everyone to apply.
Criteria for Picking Team Members
- Selected athletes will come from all walks of life and include a wide range of ability levels.
- We seek members who are driven but approachable, and performance oriented but down to earth.
- We are looking for members who are eager to support their teammates through our online community, and/or at team events around the world.
- The minimum age for acceptance is 18 years old.
Note that the timeline of perks related to travel and in-person events will be dependent on the continually changing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Discounts on products from a long list of industry partners.
- Opportunities to win prizes from our industry partners.
- Invitation to exclusive team gatherings.
- Invitation to activities planned around both local and national events. This is an excellent opportunity to meet other team members in person and race alongside them.
- Private access to the team website where you will build your athlete profile, share your race schedule and results, write race recaps, share photos, and interact with other members.
- Private access to the team mobile app where you can communicate with other members, plan meetups, check the team calendar, submit challenge completions, share pictures, and more.
- Private access to the team forum. This is the perfect place to seek encouragement, brag about your accomplishments, get inspired by your teammates, or just share a laugh with like-minded individuals!
- Access to exclusive team gear. This includes cycling gear, running gear, casual wear and more.
- Exclusive access to pro meet & greets and industry gear-talks throughout the year.
- Train and race in the current ENVE Racing gear. We want all our members to represent the team in their athletic endeavors. We understand that some of our members will have ties to other teams and clubs, but we still want our members to represent the team as much as possible. We will have all types of team gear available in the official team store, and it is up to each member to determine how they will represent the team in their training and racing. *Exceptions are made for 2020 members who were unable to race in 2020 team gear. These members are invited to represent the team wearing their 2020 gear as opposed to the new 2021 gear.
- Come to a team event in 2021. We strongly encourage our members to attend a team race and/or team gathering. All 2021 team events will be officially announced after our roster is set.
- Promote the ENVE brand. We expect our members to help with marketing efforts through social media posts and through interactions with their peers during training and racing. We will require that each member makes one social media post per quarter. We will provide members with specific guidelines if you’re accepted onto the team.
- Review ENVE products. We will require that all team members write a review on the ENVE website for each ENVE product they own. We will provide members with specific guidelines if you’re accepted onto the team.
- Like/follow all ENVE social channels. Engage with ENVE, post pictures, and make sure to use the hashtag #iRideENVE.
- Use the team website and team mobile app to stay updated and connected with other team members. Members should create a profile, keep their race schedule current, log race results, write race recaps, etc. The more our athletes share and engage with each other, the better we can promote everyone and brag when they do well.
- Refrain from publicly promoting any products from conflicting companies. This is an exclusive partnership with ENVE Composites.
- Be respectful. Athletes chosen for ENVE Racing are brand ambassadors and need to behave accordingly. Any action that may negatively affect the integrity of the ENVE brand (i.e. doping) is cause for termination from the team.